GenCare Lifestyle invites you to visit any of our beautiful locations and lunch is on us! We make delicious, healthy meals and always have resident wellness in mind. Ninety-five percent of all our food is prepared onsite and is fresh, organic, or locally grown.
- We are a winner of the Industry Innovator Award for Creativity in Lifestyle Management “for our organic and whole food program”, presented by The International Council on Active Aging.
- We are the nation’s first and only Senior Living company to be Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group of America.
- We offer diabetic-friendly menus, which include a carb counting chart to simplify and help control sugar levels.
- Our menus contain a variety of hormone-free and antibiotic-free, all-natural beef, poultry and wild caught fish.
- Our daily salad bars are filled with fresh wholesome fruits, vegetables and seasonal greens
Delicious, healthy food is the foundation of wellness. After consultation with Bastyr University, a renowned naturopathic university, GenCare Lifestyle modeled its culinary services to include fresh, locally grown, in-season foods and healthier preparation methods. Our goal is to provide wholesome foods that are not laden with calories, preservatives, and carbohydrates. Good food can help manage blood pressure, reduce risk of cancer, increase energy, and improve overall health.