May 5, 2023
Celebrating Excellence: GenCare Lifestyle Earns Multiple "Best" Ratings from US News & World Report
We are absolutely thrilled to share some incredible news with our GenCare Lifestyle family. We have just received another "Best" rating from U.S. News & World Report for at least one of the four types of care that they evaluate - Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. This is a monumental achievement, given that less than half of all the communities evaluated by U.S. News & World Report received a "Best" rating for ANY type of care.
Even more impressively, only a small fraction of communities - 30% for Independent Living, 27% for Assisted Living, and 35% for Memory Care - received the "Best" rating in these specific categories. But we don't just have one award-winning community; we have five!
We are over the moon to announce our five award-winning communities and their corresponding awards:
- Gencare Lifestyle at Federal Way has earned Best Independent Living Award, Best Assisted Living Award, and Best Memory Care Award (for the second consecutive year!)
- Gencare Lifestyle at Scriber Gardens has received the Best Memory Care Award two years in a row
- GenCare Lifestyle the Lodge at Eagle Ridge has been honored with the Best Independent Living Award and Best Assisted Living Award
- GencareLifestyle at Ballard Landmark has secured the Best Assisted Living Award for the second time in a row.
- Gencare Lifestyle Tacoma at Point Ruston has been awarded the Best Assisted Living Award.
Words can't express how proud we are of our teams in these five communities. They have gone above and beyond to care for our residents, and their dedication has not gone unnoticed. We couldn't have achieved these accolades without the support of our wonderful families and residents who provide valuable feedback that helps us improve each day.